£65000 - £80000 per annum
4 months ago
Business/Data Analyst - GDPR, SQL, DWH, Reporting, Data Mining, Agile
Business Analyst with a strong data background is needed for an innovative FinTech company in London. They are looking for you to come in and be the SME for GDPR regulation and data analysis for their current product workstreams.
You will need a strong background as a Business Analyst where you have mastered the core fundamentals to be a true BA as well as having a strong Agile background where you have worked and lived through sprints.
As part of their team you will be working on the full SDLC, designing artefacts and delivering from your own vision. They will also be looking for someone with a strong background in data analysis with exposure to data mining.
- Subject expertise on GDPR regulation, preferably worked in a specific GDPR programme
- Strong Data Analysis experience and exposure to data mining/querying e.g. SQL
- Data Mapping and Warehousing
- Reporting and data visualisation tooling exposure
- Analytical and creative mind-set
- Ability to operate across the full organisation, obtaining multiple team-level requirements, evolving and owning the GDPR and data framework
The company are an ever growing FinTech that are building core banking solutions. They offer a dynamic working environment that is highly agile. Ideally a background in such a place would be beneficial.