City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Package
about 1 year ago
Business Intelligence Analyst - SQL, Oracle PL, Tableau
Business Intelligence Analyst is needed for a prestigious financial services client based in central London. They're looking for someone to join their established team that provide business intelligent data warehouse reporting solutions for various trading markets.
You will be responsible for the design, development of Tableau and Qlikview dashboard applications therefore will need the relevant experience within reporting tools and applications. Further, you will be for delivering technical documents as well as working around Business Objects solutions used within back office processing.
As the successful candidate you will need to be an experienced BI Developer/BI Analyst that shows the right attitude and motivation to grow your career, as this opportunity allows true growth and development of your skills.
Key Skills Required:
- Providing Tableau support along with other reporting technologies
- Develop/maintain underlying PL/SQL code on oracle
- Data analysis and report generation
- Experience within an agile environment
- Unix shell scripting
- Qlikview experience
- Business Objects Universe design experience
- Experience within financial services/trading (Equity and Derivatives)
- SAP BO 4.1