£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Business Change Analyst / Manager ¦ Law ¦ 18-month FTC
A very highly regarded Law Firm situated in Central London is currently recruiting for a Business Change Analyst on a contract basis. The successful Business Change Analyst will be working on the practice management transformation of the firm's system.
This role is an 18-month fixed term contract, paying £75k p/a with industry leading company benefits.
The client operates on a hybrid working model with a company policy of 3 days per week in the London office and 2 days per week remote.
- Transforming the Practice Management System away from the bespoke system, iManage
- Working on the in-house document system upgrade and practice management system upgrade
- Working closely with the wider program team and firms' 3rd party providers ensuring excellent communication lines are maintained and both internal and stakeholders kept updated at significant project milestones
- Ensuring all the changes made to the system is a smooth transition for the users, supporting the users once the new system is implemented
- This is a highly reputable and professional law firm therefore very strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Full life-cycle and business change experience
- Experience in different types of change management systems and methodologies
- Working independently when needed, with the ability to understand and recognise identified issues
- Experience working with Document Management Systems, ideally iManage
- Prior exposure to Project Management Systems
- Project Management of a System Migrations
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jophina Kottam at email@example.com