£70000.00 - £90000 per annum
11 months ago
Business Analyst/ Credit SME is urgently required within a leading FinTech in central London.
You will be joining a Product team who are at the forefront of innovation in the UK, building products that are being released into Tier 1 and Challenger banks globally.
This is an opportunity for an individual who wants to be a part of the end to end design and build of products that are going to disrupt the banking world
- Strong experience in digital onboarding within the retail and small/medium enterprise business sectors
- Experience working with credit bureaus to conduct analysis and facilitate a deeper understanding of credit bureau data in the UK
- Experience with credit risk data and strategy work, particularly in the customer onboarding area
- Knowledge/experience of eligibility and limits for simple credit products such as overdrafts, personal loans or credit cards
- Expertise in credit origination, identity verification and lifecycle management across retail products
- Exposure to micro-service platform architectures and ability to work with technical specification i.e. API Contracts and Back-end services
- Knowledge of strategic onboarding and account opening processes
- Understanding of KYB, KYC, Risk and Regulation involved within onboarding
- Integration and use of 3rd party providers to collaborate and support services
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience apply accordingly for an immediate CV review.