£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Regulatory Business Analyst - Permanent - EMIR, SFTR and MIFID 2
An international banking client of Pioneer Search is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work within the Regulatory Compliance teams to support a number of ongoing Reg programmes - examples being EMIR, SFTR and MIFID 2.
The succesful candidate will have a strong track record working to Agile delivery methodoligies in regulatory change programmes within financial services.
- Requirements gathering: Understanding and documenting the business needs of all stakeholders within the business
- Documenting and mapping of 'As Is' operational processes including interviewing experts, conducting workshops and gaining approvals
- Documenting and mapping 'To Be' operational processes including interviewing experts, conducting workshops and gaining approvals new processes
- Ensuring that Business Requirements are fully developed and documented e.g. functional, non-functional and reporting reqs
- Ensuring that the Business Requirements are fully analysed, engagement from the business teams
- Acting as the central control point for business analysis activities
- Providing assistance and support for the definition of processes and procedures