£500 - £600 per day
4 months ago
Senior Business Analyst - Fraud, Monitoring, Digital Identity
Senior Business Analysts are currently needed for a FinTech company that are globally scaling up their products team. They are looking for strong individuals with a core background in Financial Crime and Agile Methodologies.
This is a long term project that will roll on well over the initial six months. They are an extremely dynamic environment that truly run on Agile Methodologies. They will be looking for like minded individuals to help build out their greenfield platforms.
- Prior experience working in the financial crime and/or fraud technology function of a financial institution, digital merchant or payments provider.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Real-time transactional fraud monitoring
- Application fraud screening (Hunter, SIRA, CIFAS, DDRI, etc)
- Digital identity fraud (eg. Digital ID&V)
- Preference also for working knowledge of PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication standards
Please apply or contact myself for more details