£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
23 days ago
Senior Business Analyst - Financial Crime, Fraud, Customer Security, PSD2
Senior Business Analysts are currently needed for a FinTech company that are globally scaling up their products team. They are looking for strong individuals with a core background in Financial Crime and Agile Methodologies.
- Understanding/experience in customer security practices in digital banking, including:
- PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication standards
- Mobile and tablet security practices
- Web channel security practices
- Knowledge of various authentication methods, including QR codes, biometrics and device binding.
- Familiarity with device profiling and malware detection
- Prior experience working in the financial crime and/or fraud technology function of a financial institution, digital merchant or payments provider.
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Real-time transactional fraud monitoring
- Application fraud screening (Hunter, SIRA, CIFAS, DDRI, etc)
- Digital identity fraud (eg. Digital ID&V)
- Preference also for working knowledge of PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication standards
They currently have multiple roles focusing on various product work streams so all points do not need to be met.
Please apply for more details