£500 - £550 per day
about 1 year ago
Senior Business Analyst - Customer Security, PSD2
Senior Business Analysts are currently needed for a FinTech company that are globally scaling up their products team. They are looking for strong individuals with a core background in Financial Crime and Agile Methodologies.
You will be working within their financial crime product team. Acting as the SME around Customer Security and PSD2. For this you will need a strong understanding of technical tools based around financial crime, not just the regulatory side.
- Understanding/experience in customer security practices in digital banking, including:
- PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication standards
- Mobile and tablet security practices
- Web channel security practices
- Knowledge of various authentication methods, including QR codes, biometrics and device binding.
- Familiarity with device profiling and malware detection
They currently have multiple roles focusing on various product work streams so all points do not need to be met.
Please apply for more details