Seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a dynamic team at the forefront of innovative specialty insurance client. As a key player in the Change & Transformation efforts, you will contribute to the development & delivery of operational models & solutions. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the development & delivery of a Target Operating Model & be part of the company's wide transformation.
Looking for Business Analyst from the Lloyd's/London Market with experience working on projects across different parts of the business & proven track record of managing technical & non-technical stakeholders.
This is an Inside IR35 contract for an initial term of 6 months with an ASAP start date & paying up to £750 per day, with 3-4 days working from the office in London.
- Analyze & design processes, data flows, & operating models
- Facilitate workshops to gather requirements from stakeholders
- Translate user requirements into actionable information
- Conduct technical & feasibility analysis of systems
- Develop & deliver process & technology training
- Collaborate with software development teams to refine requirements
- Act as a guide for business requirements, creating acceptance criteria
- Liaise with management to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience as Business Analyst in Lloyd's / London Market Insurance
- Perform detailed & critical analysis of various parts of our ecosystem as required, provide clear & concise feedback & make efficient suggestions for improvement
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall or hybrid methodologies
- Strong relationship management skills, with keen eye for detail & excellent analytical thinker
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation communication skills, organizational skills, & attention to details
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / email@example.com