£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Business Analyst ¦ Law ¦ Kent
A very highly regarded Law Firm situated in Kent is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst on a permanent basis. The Firm is listed highly in many rankings for the service they provide, recommended for their family and private client services in particular.
The successful Business Analyst will help the Firm to improve and develop their business processes so experience in business process reengineering is highly essential.
The salary is dependent on the candidate's experience / expectations for the next stage in their career.
The client operates on a hybrid working model with a company policy of 2 days per week in the Kent office and 3 days per week remote.
- Examine and work with Senior Management to understand current business processes and work with the firm to identify operational efficiencies / process optimisation
- Provide analysis of how new technologies could help operational efficiency across the firm
- Provide BPR reports to management and suggest how more efficient processes could be implemented
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst within professional services
- Knowledge of data modelling practices, with outstanding research and analytic skills
- Business Analysis qualification
- This is a highly reputable and professional law firm therefore very strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Preferably educated to a degree level
- Ideally 3+ years' previous experience in a Law Firm
- BPR or Six Sigma qualifications
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jophina Kottam at email@example.com