£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
3 months ago
A Business Analyst is required for a leading financial services organisation in London working within a post trade environment. This business have a strong record of quality and a prestigious background within the City of London as well as very good career progression within the organisation.
Coming from a business analyst background you will be able to successfully bridge the gap between IT stakeholders and business stakeholders concisely. Specific project background is not so important however as the successful candidate you will be able to outline former aims and outcomes very clearly in previous projects which were successful, demonstrating high levels of communication required for this industry .
They look forward to training you to become and SME within post trading and the business outcomes associated.
You should come with experience in the following:
- Solid track record as a Business Analyst in financial services with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Experience within financial services
- Knowledge of the software delivery life cycle
- Analysis of regulation and requirements
- Ability to communicate across all levels of seniority
- Ability to work closely with Digital / Technology teams and Data teams
- Strong presentation skills
Business Analyst - Financial Services - Post-Trade