£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
10 days ago
A Business Analyst with experience within trade clearing is required for a highly prestigious Financial Services organisation in the City of London. Ideally you will come from a background working on Post Trade systems however training can be provided otherwise.
This will be working across Post Trade clearing systems for commodity trading in a small team.
You should come with experience in the following:
- Solid track record as a Business Analyst in financial services with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Knowledge of the software delivery life cycle
- Ability to communicate across all levels of seniority
- Ability to work closely with Digital / Technology teams and Data teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Business Modelling
- Business Process Improvement
- Requirements Definition & Management
- Data Analysis
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
Due to the nature of the work, experience working in a clearing house would be beneficially however isn't a pre-requisite.