Business Analyst - Lloyds / London Market Insurance - Hybrid working
Business Analyst is required for a cutting edge digital first business transforming the insurance industry with its cloud native approach.
The aim of this business is to disrupt the way the Lloyds Insurance market operates & since its beginning it has focused on using modern technology & innovative tech practices.
You will be joining a newly formed technology function that aims to enable the business to succeed with first class technology solutions.
The role will be working on delivering multiple system implementation projects, will act as a bridge between stakeholders & different departments & support & translate needs across business units & functions.
- Identify business needs & define solutions that match the industry standards to help the organization achieve its goals
- Understand the changing needs & prioritize relevant change initiatives
- Review & produce specifications for change
- Simplify business requirements & document & communicate any internal needs
- Help with the development of a change management/training plan
- Experience as Business Analyst in Lloyds / London Market Insurance
- Proven track-record in working within the full lifecycle of software implementation projects
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall or hybrid methodologies
- Motivated individual, always looking to learn
- Strong relationship management skills, with keen eye for detail & excellent analytical thinker
Whats in for you?
- You will join at the beginning of a major digital project revolutionising the insurance industry
- You will join a truly cloud native organisation using digital approaches, disrupting a traditional financial services industry
- Join a collaborative team of forward-thinking professionals & bring your own ideas
- Work 2-3 days from the office based in central London
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / email@example.com