Business Analyst - London Market Insurance / General insurance - Contract - Inside IR35 - Hybrid work
A leading specialty Insurer based in the City is looking for Business Analyst to assist with the end-to-end design & delivery of the Target Operating Model for the company's Change & Transformation Program, working mainly on Claims related processes implementation & improvement. This is a key role for the organisation & would come in to understand & document their systems, workflows, operating model, processes, protocols, procedures & systems that support the business processes.
The main focus of the role will be delivering end-to-end solutions for the company's Claims function therefore, the successful candidate needs to come with extensive experience of the Claims domain with the right technical knowledge to actively contribute to the design & implementation throughout the project.
The role will be working on delivering multiple system implementation projects, will act as a bridge between stakeholders & different departments to support & translate needs across business units & functions such as Claims, Finance & Underwriting.
This is an Inside IR35 contract for an initial term of 6 months with an ASAP start date & paying £650-£850 per day.
- Identify changing business needs & define solutions that match the industry standards to help the organization achieve its goals
- Simplify & convey business requirements & documents to different departments
- Support the business through gathering requirements & interpreting into Systems solutions
- Conduct technical & feasibility analysis of existing systems & potential technology solutions
- Conduct & facilitate acceptance tests for solutions with user community, including, development of UAT test scenario & test scripts
- Review & produce specifications for change & define solutions that are reasonable, actionable & cost-effective
- Help with the development of a change management training plan by documenting system scenarios & identify impacted roles
- Conduct business process modelling & generating applicable scenarios for the testing team
- Liaise with management across the business to ensure there is always an approach of continuous improvement & implementation of best practice
- Experience as a Business Analyst within Lloyd's / London insurance market or general insurance
- Knowledge of Claims Policy Systems & Underwriting processes
- Previous experience with claims system implementation & solutions is required
- Experience around big transformation projects within the insurance industry
- Experience with either Guidewire ClaimsCenter, PolicyCenter, BillingCenter or Sequel Eclipse is desirable
- Knowledge around data & data modelling will be an advantage
- Experience in Agile, Waterfall or hybrid methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal form
- Pro-active individual, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks & priorities
- Strong relationship management skills, with keen eye for detail & excellent analytical thinker
Please contact Jophina Kottam on 0203 828 6966 / firstname.lastname@example.org