Business Analyst - Financial Services - Permanent - Hybrid working
Business Analyst required for a medium sized firm within the financial sector with offices in the UK & overseas. The role will give exposure to project management work so will be a great fit for someone who is already interested in the PM space & want to make a career shift in the future.
The successful candidate will join a team that manages cross-department projects with global reach & will report directly to the Global Project Management Office, working closely with Technology, HR, Investments, Distribution, Product, Operations & Legal business teams as well as range of external stakeholders. The role is a great exposure to multiple departments of the company , giving you the opportunity to gain knowledge & experience to further your career within the organization.
If you are an enthusiastic & collaborative team player who is results orientated, can demonstrate role model leadership behaviour, & encourage productive working relationships & a strong performance culture, you are more than welcome to apply.
- Workshop with business representatives to elicit a common understanding of requirements & scope of project work
- Act as a bridge between stake holders & different departments & support, translate the communicate any internal needs across business units & functions
- Identify business needs & define solutions that match the industry standards to help the organization achieve its goals
- Analyse, simplify & document business/functional processes & requirements using standard analysis methodologies & tools &
- Using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, & architecture, convert business needs into functional designs, UML & SQL skills required
- Provide input & help author Operational Guide artefacts
- Experience as a Business Analyst in the global financial services or fund/asset/investment management industry
- Degree in Business, Finance, IT or equivalent
- Experience in SQL , UML & Microsoft Office required
- Excellent written & oral communication, time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, meet tight deadlines & produce detailed accurate work
- Experience in managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
Whats in for you:
- Flexible working with 50/50 split between office & home
- 35 days paid holiday including 5 flexible public holidays
- Being part of a diverse organization & growing team of professionals
The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome.
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on +442038286967 / firstname.lastname@example.org