Business Analyst | Law | 12 Month FTC | £60k-75k p/a
Unique opportunity to join a top 50 Law firm with an exemplary industry reputation. The firm are currently seeking to recruit a Business Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to join their Business Change department.
The client operates on a hybrid working model with a company policy with 3 day per week in the central London office & 2 days per week working remotely.
- Ability to recognize the risks & requirements of the Firm & making sure that the requirements of the business are met with solutions
- Participation in project planning & supporting the IT team to allow the testing to flow with ease
- Project stakeholder engagement to make sure certain deliverables are executed in a cost-effective way within the set requirements & standards
- Construct business analysis report with the necessary diagrams & definition documents
- 2+ years business analysis experience within the legal sector
- Knowledge of the current Legal Technology Trends
- Strong understanding of business analysis in at least two project delivery methodologies
- Experience of managing analysis through each phase of the project lifecycle
- Strong full Microsoft Office Suite capabilities
- As this is a highly reputable & professional law firm, the successful candidate must have exceptional verbal & written communication skills
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Jophina Kottam at firstname.lastname@example.org