£500 - £600 per day
4 months ago
Big Data Developer - Python, Hadoop, Spark, SQL
Big Data Developer is needed for a global asset management firm in London. You will joining their Digital Group, where you be building applications and resolutions that will control their data. This is a great opportunity for some to get more hands on with Big Data technologies as they scale up their data function.
As the successful candidate you will be building new date pipelines, identifying existing data gaps and providing automated solutions for their advanced analytical capabilities and application APIs. Further to this you be responsible for establishing real time data feeds to provide analysis in an automated fashion.
Key Skills Required:
- Hadoop/Big Data experience
- Experience in Spark, MadReduce and Hive and other ecosystems
- Knowledge of standard data structures and algorithms
- Streaming experience
- Working on various tools such as Hive, Spark, HBase, Sqoop, Impala, Kafka, Flume, Oozie
- Hands on programming experience (Java, Scala, Python)
- SQL and data modelling
- Full SDLC in an Agile fashion
- Hadoop architecture
- Source Code systems