€700 - €750 per annum
8 months ago
Pioneer Search are currently seeking an experienced Automotive Battery Thermal Engineer to join an expanding German based automotive team based in Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria regions. Our client is a leading automotive Tier one supplier and manufactures innovative electric vehicle engineering solutions.
The company in question is one of fastest growing, global providers of engineering, R&D and next generation engineering solutions to the automotive industry. Pioneer Search's client is a multibillion dollar established brand working alongside various OEM'S, having multiple offices spread across the world and a world-renowned brand.
As an Automotive Battery Thermal Engineer some of the responsibilities will include:
- Design liquid and refrigerant battery coolers, water chillers according specifications and the development of the future technology of heat exchangers.
- Research and development of cooling systems in the battery pack, thermal management system, cooling system architecture, coolant research, innovation projects.
- Provide training materials for engineers and coach junior members.
- Technical development and gathering inhouse knowledge to distribute amongst your colleagues.
To be considered for the role of Automotive Battery Thermal Engineer a candidate should exhibit the following qualifications:
- 5-9 Years within the automotive battery thermal field, Ideally PHD level knowledge.
- Ideally high voltage experience, mechanical layout proposals, thermal management and energy optimization in electric vehicles expertise.
- Able to work on a freelance basis not as a permanent employee.
- Fluent English, German is a bonus. Must be willing to travel.
Position: Automotive Battery Thermal Engineer
Location: Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria