City of London, London
£800 - £850 per day
22 days ago
Cloud Architect - Azure, Microsoft, Insurance
My client are a global insurance firm that are looking to migrate their entire global suite into the cloud, therefore needing a Cloud Architect to define and deliver their strategy moving forward.
This is a completely greenfield project that is waiting for you to drive forward from day one. You will be working with their Cloud Programme Director to lead their migration. This will involve deciding what and how applications will be moved.
For this we are looking for an Azure specialist that has a proven background in delivering a full end to end cloud migration within an enterprise level environment. Strong exposure to Microsoft technologies is key along with some experience in multi cloud systems and technology
- Providing technical leadership for cloud services across a global estate
- To architect hybrid cloud foundations including integration with non-Azure components
- Establish a cloud migration strategy from ground zero
- Provide input to transformation management and dealing with 3rd party suppliers
- Become an evangelist for Azure and the benefits of cloud
Key Experience & Skills:
- Substantial experience as an Azure Cloud Architect
- Must have delivered a global cloud adoption project
- Broad understanding around industry trends and technology
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience of all Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Hands on experience of executing cloud native projects
- Ability to deal with C Level executives and lead on cloud based discussion
- Ideally possess multiple Azure/Microsoft certifications
This will be a long term project as you will be expected to lead through initial design, strategy and then delivering throughout migration. Please apply for more details.