€800 - €850 per day + Expenses
8 months ago
Pioneer Search are currently seeking an experienced Battery Chemistry Expert to join an expanding German based automotive team based in Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria regions. Electric-vehicle batteries will be more efficient, cheaper and quicker to charge in future requiring different materials in them to run. Our client is a leading automotive Tier one supplier and manufactures delivering innovative electric vehicle engineering solutions.
The company in question is one of fastest growing, global providers of engineering, R&D and next generation engineering solutions to the automotive industry. Pioneer Search's client is a multibillion dollar established brand working alongside various OEM'S, having multiple offices spread across the world and a world-renowned brand.
As a Battery Chemistry Expert some of the responsibilities will include:
- Materials synthesis. characterization, electrochemistry, cell building and testing, cell analysis.
- Research projects in collaboration with Universities/Institutions. Provide subject matter expertise on internal cell components and the performance of Li-ion batteries.
- Provide training materials for engineers and coach junior members.
- Technical development and gathering inhouse knowledge to distribute amongst your colleagues.
To be considered for the role of Battery Chemistry Expert a candidate should exhibit the following qualifications:
- 5-9 Years within the battery chemistry field.
- Able to work on a freelance basis not as a permanent employee.
- Ideally a PhD Scientist with broad knowledge of advanced materials for energy storage.
- Fluent English, German is a bonus. Must be willing to travel.
Position: Battery Chemistry Expert
Location: Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria