£450 - £550 per day
2 months ago
Automation Test Engineer - Selenium, Appium, Capybara, Espresso, SDLC, Java, Python, Golang, Cloud Native, AWS.
Pioneer Search are currently working closely with a tech-savvy financial Startup in London who are actively hiring for an Automation Test Engineer to join their QA/Test team on a contract basis.
- 2+ years' experience as an Automation QA/Test Engineer.
- An understanding of programming/scripting languages.
- Experience with Automation Frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Capybara or Espresso.
- An understanding of full Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration.
- Experience with modern programming languages such as Java, Python, Go, Node.JS, C++ or Golang.
- Experience with Cloud Native solutions which are deployed to AWS.
- Computer Science degree.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS.
- Familiarity of Ginko, GoMega & Gock for Functional Test and Integration testing of Golang Microservices.
- Familiarity with Ginko, GoMega & Agouti for E2E testing of Golang Microservices.
This opportunity will be well suited to a tech-savvy automation test engineer, ideally with experience in a busy Startup environment. Our client will be looking for engineers with solid understanding of Automation frameworks as well as knowledge of modern programming/scripting languages.