£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Package
about 1 year ago
Application Support Analyst is required to join a global Investment Manager to join the Application Support team in their City of London office.
You would be joining the team who are expanding their support function in the London office, you will need to have proven experience in a Risk Management firm and have exeprience in SQL querying, as well as the ability to develop & improve existing systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to support several key technologies as well as enable you to improve existing platforms.
Your new role duties will include:
- Supporting & developing key SQL based systems & applications
- Investigating and fixing all incidents in a timely manner
- Identifying any potential performance and operational issues and take preventative actions
- Analyse trends, including implementing solutions for repeat issues
- Maintain effective support for all software systems
Your skills will include:
- Extensive experience supporting SQL Server based applications
- Proven incident and problem management capabilities
- Knowledge of the Excel VBA toolset
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL
- Experience in supporting Quality Assurance & disaster recovery
- Experience working with Oracle 10g and above (desirable)
- Exposure to the Universe Design Business Objects
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
If you have the required skills and experience please forward your CV for immediate review.