£60000.00 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Swift Application Support Analyst - Swift, Windows, Linux, Architecture
I am working with a leading FS client in London who are urgently seeking an Application Support Analyst with an expertise in SWIFT.
You will be an integral part of the team providing level 2 technical support for all applications covering internal areas along with customers. You will have core knowledge of Applications in Middle and Back office, Trading and you will have strong exposure to Market Data.
Candidates must have expertise in SWIFT. As part of a high-performance team you will be key to working on application upgrades and really looking into how the support you provide can be as efficient as possible. You will be an acting SME for Swift and help train junior App Support Analysts alongside dealing with the business and directly with Swift. Ideally you will be SWIFT Certified.
Key Role specifics:
- SWIFT Architecture - Production Support/Maintenance
- Involved with new SWIFT projects including implementation
- Work with clients and internal project teams
- You will have responsibility for Optimisation - monitoring, tuning of IT Applications
- Projects will include Upgrades
- See through to test phases
- Core documentation
- 4+ years within Application Support
- Deep knowledge of SWIFT technical aspects (ideally certified)
- Back office processes and clearing
If you have the relevant experience, please forward your profile for an immediate review.