City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Package
7 months ago
Application Support Analyst - Data, Investment Management, SQL, Client Reporting
Application Support Analyst needed for an Investment Management firm client of ours. They will be looking you to provide second line support for all issues relating to data within their Data Support Team.
As a dynamic and high performance team they are expecting you to become the Subject Matter Expert for one of their large scale data systems that is all for all of their client data. The role is a blend of Data and Business analyst so you will need strong experience in SQL as well as stakeholder management.
Being part of the support team you will be dealing with all data issues and relaying back to development teams any arising concerns. This also gives the opportunity to deal with external IT vendors.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established firm that want you to take ownership of their data systems and provide support to a global enterprise.
- Excellent knowledge on how data is used in an investment/asset management firm
- Understanding data structures and be able to analyse data patterns
- Support Analyst background with excellent understanding of data management
- Relational databases knowledge (SQL and Oracle)
- Strong experience in Client Reporting and Workflow systems (ideally Pega)
Please contact myself or apply for further details