City of London, London
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Package
29 days ago
Data Application Support Analyst - Data, Investment Management, SQL, Client Reporting
Application Support Analyst needed for an Investment Management firm client of ours.
We are looking for candidates with experience of Client Reporting systems such as Vermilion or Infovest; Solvency II or similar experience to understand the type of reporting needed and/or client fund structure knowledge from supporting client management at large investment managers.
As a dynamic and high performance team they are expecting you to become the Subject Matter Expert for one of their large scale data systems that is all for all of their client data. The role is a blend of Data and Business analyst so you will need strong experience in SQL as well as stakeholder management.
Being part of the support team you will be dealing with all data issues and relaying back to development teams any arising concerns. This also gives the opportunity to deal with external IT vendors.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established firm that want you to take ownership of their data systems and provide support to a global enterprise.
- Excellent knowledge on how data is used in an investment/asset management firm
- Understanding data structures and be able to analyse data patterns
- Support Analyst background with excellent understanding of data management
- Relational databases knowledge (SQL and Oracle)
- Strong experience in Client Reporting and Workflow systems (ideally Pega)
Please contact myself or apply for further details