£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
4 months ago
Application Support Analyst is required for a global multibillion speciality insurance company, with office based in the City of London and currently remote working.
The successful candidate will be a part of a small but focused team, passionate about delivering a world class service to their internal customers.
The role requires a highly competent and motivated technical individual, providing operational support services across an Enterprise application landscape.
This role will collaborate with business and IT supporting Delegated Authority, Underwriting, Actuarial and Claims business lines.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Application Strategies, Procedures and Policies
- Ensure thorough and timely communication with the Business and the wider IT service teams
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and IT partners for troubleshooting following ITIL methodology
- Support the management, co-ordination and prioritization of change request using JIRA
- Support the delivery of projects into business-as-usual transition
- Support the identification of business risks and propose mitigating actions
- Knowledge of SQL databases and data interrogation to support systems analysis activities
- SQL Server Development ideally with some of the following TSQL, SSRS, SSIS
- MS Dynamics desirable but not essential
- Scripting skills such as PowerShell
- Broadly a strong understanding on in-house built. MS.Net framework applications
- An awareness of the ITIL service lifecycle
- Insurance experience within the London Market is beneficial
If that is you or someone you know, please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Support Analyst, SQL/PowerShell, Systems Analyst, Insurance