City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day + Outside IR35
7 months ago
Application Support Analyst - Lloyds Insurance Market - OUTSIDE IR35
An Application Support Analyst is required for a global Lloyds Syndicate insurer dealing in highly specialised insurance underwriting bringing a London Markets application into service operation
You will be joining a highly successful specialist insurance firm based in the City of London working within the specialist underwriting Application Support team. This will be within a small team known for a very friendly working environment.
In this project you will be taking full possession of a delegated authority application, taking on full ownership of the application, onboarding it and off boarding the collateral applications. This is ideal for a contract Application Support Engineer enthusiastic about the Specialist Underwriting Market. As a specialist contractor you should have deep technical knowledge of SQL or ideally SQL Developer, as well as be highly experienced within the Specialist Claims Market.
As this role will require interaction with third parties you should have strong written and spoken communication skills being able to relay IT related issues to non-technical people which is typical in this environment. You should also have intimate knowledge of the Lloyds Market and have worked supporting multiple applications for the Insurance industry.
- Act as an experienced Application Support Engineer
- Supporting insurance applications
- Brining the application into service operation
- Having ownership of the application
- ITIL Lifecycle and Service Design
- Strong SQL skills working with databases, ideally SQL Developer
- Work well within a small and highly competent technical team
- Be able to communicate well at a business level
- Interested in making suggestions on how to optimize processes
- Experience working in Application Support or Service team support
- Experience Insurance Applications and services
- Technical Skills on SQL products and Datawarehouse or Database
- Excellent communicator on a business level
- Insurance domain market knowledge
- Enthusiastic and analytical approach
This contract will be OUTSIDE IR35 at a rate of £600 per day