City of London, London
£550 - £650 per day
30 days ago
Application Support Analyst - Lloyds Insurance Market
An Application Support Analyst is required for a global Lloyds market insurer dealing in highly specialised insurance underwriting bringing a BDX platform into operation as well as experienced application support capabilities.
You will be joining a highly successful specialist insurance firm based in the City of London working within Insurance Wholesale Application Support. This will be within a small team known for a very friendly working environment.
In this project you will be involved in bringing a BDX by Watertrace into service operation, taking on full ownership of the application, onboarding it and off boarding the collateral applications. This is ideal for a contract Application Support Engineer enthusiastic about the Specialist Insurance Market. You will have experience in BDX applications and may have experience in Delegated Authority or Coverholder experience, ITIL Lifecycle service design and SQL Server.
As this role will require interaction with third parties you should have strong written and spoken communication skills being able to relay IT related issues to non technical people which is typical in this environment. You should also have intimate knowledge of the Lloyds Market and have worked supporting multiple applications for the Insurance industry.
BDX experience is essential however it doesn't have to be the most recent experience and you will not be required to be a BDX specialist. Experience in SQL would also be relevant
- Act as an experienced Application Support Engineer
- Supporting BDX insurance applications
- Brining the BDX application into service operation
- Having ownership of the application
- ITIL Lifecycle and Service Design
- Strong SQL skills working with databases
- Work well within a small and highly competent technical team
- Be able to communicate well at a business level
- Interested in making suggestions on how to optimize processes
- Experience working in Application Support or Service team support
- Experience in BDX by Watertrace
- Technical Skills on SQL products and Datawarehouse or Database advantageous
- Excellent communicator on a business level
- Insurance domain market knowledge
- Enthusiastic and analytical approach
Applications Support Analyst - BDX, Watertrace, Vipr, SQL Datawarehouse, Insurance, Coverholder, Delegated Aulthority, DXC Bindercloud, Charles Taylor TIDE, Support Analyst, SQL Queries, SQL, LLoyds