City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
8 months ago
Application Support Analyst - Lloyds Insurance Market
An Application Support Analyst is required for a global Lloyds market insurer dealing in highly specialised insurance underwriting
You will be joining a highly successful specialist insurance firm based in the City of London working within Insurance Wholesale Application Support. This will be within a small team known for a very friendly working environment.
You should come from a technical background with good SQL skills, understanding SQL databases and data interrogation for systems analysis.
As this role will require interaction with third parties you should have strong written and spoken communication skills being able to relay IT related issues to non technical people which is typical in this environment. You should also have intimate knowledge of the Lloyds Market and have worked supporting multiple applications for the Insurance industry.
You should have knowledge of SQL databases and be enthusiastic about growing within the business and the team with suggestions on how to improve and optimize processes
- Act as an experienced Application Support Engineer
- Working in the Insurance domain, ideally in the Lloyds Insurance Market
- Respond to tickets and queries in a timely manner
- Strong SQL skills working with databased
- Work well within a small and highly competent technical team
- Be able to communicate well at a business level
- Interested in making suggestions on how to optimize processes
- Experience working in Application Support or Service team support
- Technical Skills on SQL products and Datawarehouse or Database
- Excellent communicator on a business level
- Insurance domain market knowledge
- Enthusiastic and analytical approach
Applications Support Analyst - SQL Datawarehouse, Insurance, Customer Support, Support Analyst, SQL Queries, SQL