City of London, London
£60000 - £70000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Application Support Analyst
An Application Support Analyst is required for a global Lloyds market insurer joining a small highly competent technical operational support team.
You will be joining a highly successful specialist insurance firm based in the City of London working within Insurance Wholesale Application Support.
You should come from a technical background where you are able to interrogate databases and SQL queries as well as managing and escalating tickets in a timely manner.
As this role will require interaction with third parties you should have strong written and spoken communication skills being able to relay IT related issues to non technical people.
You should have knowledge of SQL databases and be enthusiastic about growing within the business and the team with suggestions on how to improve and optimize processes
- Act as an experienced Application Support Engineer
- Respond to tickets and queries in a timely manner
- Interrogate databases and implement changes
- Work well within a small and highly competent technical team
- Be able to communicate well at a business level
- Interested in making suggestions on how to optimize processes
- Experience working in Application Support or Service team support
- Technical Skills on SQL products and Datawarehouse or Database
- Excellent communicator on a business level
- Enthusiastic and analytical approach
Applications Support Analyst - SQL Datawarehouse, Insurance, Customer Support, Support Analyst, SQL Queries