Application Support Analyst - Lloyds Insurance Market - 12 Month Contract
An Application Support Analyst is required for a global Lloyds Syndicate insurer to support a range of bespoke insurance applications.
You will be joining a highly successful specialist insurance firm based in the City of London undergoing a major IT transformation giving you opportunity to support several applications. This will be within a small team known for a very friendly working environment.
You will come from a background supporting IT applications, ideally from within an Insurance or reinsurance environment with significant experience using SQL
As this role will require interaction with third parties you should have strong written & spoken communication skills being able to relay IT related issues to non-technical people which is typical in this environment. You should also have intimate knowledge of the Lloyds Market & have worked supporting multiple applications for the Insurance industry.
- Act as an experienced Application Support Engineer
- Supporting insurance applications
- Having ownership of several applications
- ITIL Lifecycle & Service Design
- Strong SQL skills working with databases
- Work well within a small & highly competent technical team
- Be able to communicate well at a business level
- Interested in making suggestions on how to optimize processes
- Experience working in Application Support or Service team support
- Experience Insurance Applications & services
- Technical Skills on SQL products or Database
- Excellent communicator on a business level
- Insurance domain market knowledge desired
- Enthusiastic & analytical approach
This contract will be Inside IR35 & will be scheduled for an initial period of 12 month
Application support | support analyst | SQL | insurance | reinsurance | syndicate