£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Exciting opportunity with my client who are a Financial Services firm based in Edinburgh who are hiring for Application Developer on a permanent basis. My client is looking to hire a talented, ambitious developer who has the potential to develop their current skillset, learn new skills and use these in production. The developer will be expected to have strong fundamentals C# and ASP.NET skills.
Skills and Responsibilities
- At least 2-3 years' experience in.Net development (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server)
- SQL, Visual Studio and other Microsoft development technologies.
- Experience with SSIS and SSRS
- Undertake design and development of their Azure based data platform
- Helping to ensure the stability and performance of delivered systems through application of suitable architecture and design.
- Qlik / BI Technologies (desirable)
- Selenium automation through C# web drivers (desirable)
- Understanding of data modelling and database design
- Knowledge of investment and pension products, including regulatory framework (desirable)
- Innovative thinker with an appetite for new technology
- Experience with design, programming and delivery of large-scale projects
- Knowledge of systems integration.
- Agile/DevOps experience
- Experience with Cloud, ideally Azure.
- Financial/Insurance/Actuarial background would be ideal but not essential.