City of London, London
£70000 - £80000.00 per annum
9 days ago
Angular Developer - Greenfield Development Team
.Net Angular Developer is required for a cutting edge digital first business transforming the insurance industry with its cloud native approach. The aim of this business is to disrupt the way the Lloyds Insurance market operates and since its beginning it has focused on using modern technology and innovative tech practices.
You will be joining a brand-new development team with the aim of developing new insurance tools, the company have made the decision to build this from scratch and you will be joining right at the beginning of this development project making the position unique. As the company are cloud native you will gain significant knowledge on the Azure cloud platform.
As a skilled .Net developer you will be experienced in developing in Angular, ideally Angular 2+ as well as core .Net coding practices and T-SQL for databases. Coming from the insurance industry would always be an advantage however you are welcome to apply if coming from a Financial Services or similar domain background.
This role will come with a highly competitive salary up to £80,000 and the company are working on a Hybrid model of 2 days a week in the City of London office.
- .Net Core Development and Web API Development
- Angular (ideally Angular 2+)
This is an amazing opportunity because…
- You will join at the beginning of a major digital project revolutionising the insurance industry
- You will join a truly cloud native organisation using digital approaches in what is known as a traditional industry in financial services
- You will get the opportunity to influence the greenfield project and build the team around you
- Hybrid working
Apply now or contact me Alex Holliday - email@example.com for more details
Keywords: Angular ; .Net Core ; SQL ; T-SQL ; Web API ; Insurance ; Specialty Insurance ; Financial Services ; Hybrid ; Remote