£600 - £700 per day
about 1 month ago
Agile Delivery manager
Remote - Contract - Inside IR35
Agile Delivery Manager required for a FTSE100 business to set up and create a central release management function and support the companies complicated technical enterprise. This is a fully remote role for an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementing and managing of the release processes across the IT Change Department and will suit someone who can communicate well with teams on all levels as well as key vendors and maintain proper collaboration between them to ensure high standards of governance is maintained and improved upon.
The role is acting as central contact for key business stakeholders to ensure that the release calendar considers their needs and is effectively communicated.
- Building the IT Release Calendar in collaboration with Change management
- Measure, monitor and coordinate release content and risks associated with it and that time on delivering and budget expectations are met
- Manage and coordinate release cycles 2/3 nights per month between 10pm and 4am
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams and third-party vendors
- Release Reporting, work towards making improvements in the release process, Lead on resolution of post release incidents
The successful candidate will have a proven background/experience across:
- Expert knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience in the use of Application Release Automation tools such as Electric Flow, Puppet Enterprise, Build master, and Visual Studio Release Management
- Extensive knowledge in CD/CI pipelines, as well as in Scrum, Waterfall or Kanban methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills, effective leadership and critical thinking
What's in it for you?
- Working for one of the FTSE 100 companies in the UK
- Be the foundation of the Release function within the company and have the opportunity to make significant impact within the business
- Work 100% remote
**The client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer so applications from any background are welcome**
Please contact Nadya Nyagolova on 0203 828 6967 / firstname.lastname@example.org